Sunday, October 01, 2006

Euro-Blogging By Post #6


It is the first time I gonna participate in Blogging by Post event and I am extremely excited about it.
Since I will be sending off my parcel tomorrow only I cannot say much about it. But I promise I will add more "meat" to this post once the package will reach its destination.
For more info please browse Johanna's blog
My Parcel is on its way... I want to write all about it but am afraid to ruin the fun, if the recipiant will accidentally browse into my blog, so maybe I should wait with it for just a while, I am very very curious about the parcel I will get. I know it is coming from the UK, since I love the UK and British people and culture especially I cannot wait. In addition to the excitement about the food I will be getting I am very excited to be getting something from the UK... My last visit to London was 3 years ago and I really miss this city and the atmosphere there. Hope this parcel will calm my yearning.
I happen to cook quite much lately but I hardly write about it anymore because I feel my blog is very dull.

2 Comments:

Blogger Star-Apple said...

Hi Scott,
I suspected the parcel I will receive will be from you... Can't wait to get it! I had to send my parcel to Jeanne from cooksisters, I hope she will like what I sent as well.
If you'd like more receipes with pomegranate please let me know, we use them quite often. Today I prepared a nice pomegranate juice. It goes like this:
1 big pomegranate
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups water
ice cubes

Use juicer (the one u use for orange or lemon juice)to extract the juice from the pomegranate. Mix the juice with the lemon juice and sugar, until the sugar totally melts. Add 4 cups of water and taste. If you want you can add more sugar or more lemon juice. Before serving add some ice cubes. Its very refreshing and takes exactly 5 minutes to prepare. The pomegranate is very healthy as it contains a lot of iron, with the lemon juice the effect of the iron is even greater...
I will write you as soon as the package arrives.
Many thanks anyhow, I cannot wait
Gitit

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
About the appearance of your blog (as mentioned in your post)...

How about a little re-design?

I've done a bit of redesigning on mine, and I feel it's given it a bit of a new identity. You could just add a nice banner at the top, with a few images dotted around, and a new colour scheme.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home