Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tomorrow is D-Day first class of my Pastry Chef Course

The moment I have been waiting for has arrived.
I cannot even describe in words how excited I am about tomorrow.
For the past six years I was dreaming of taking this Pastry Chef course, life took me to differnt directions until I made up my mind and set a goal of going to study professional baking no matter what.
So I finished my BA, then I started my MA and all the time this dream was there. Some of my friends can realy testify for me and tell how many times I spoke about pursuing this dream. Tomorrow it starts... Its is such a great feeling of accomplishement as it is something I have been saving for for so long. I wonder how will the people be, what recipe we will receive, how will the teachers be and how fun or tough baking and desert making might be.
I have surveyed so many people from the food industry about the life and work of pastry chefs and most of them tried to discuorage me saying its a tough job both physically and mentally, and that its hard to make a disent living out of it. But I donno my inner voice tells me I must find out for myself. So tommorrow I will be a little bit smarter... I cannot wait.
Anyhow, will keep you posted. Hope this will encourage me to write more in the blog. It will sure give me a lot to tell about - the time problem remains however.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Enjoy your well deserved course

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog...
Well, have a tasty course!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Star-Apple said...

Lerman - thanks
Yohay - to call it a blog is a bit pretentious but thanks... I will try updating more often...

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home